Monday, November 26, 2012

Cleaning out my closet

Hi dolls !

I decided it was time to separate myself from the stuff that don't fit or I don't see myself wearing much.

The prices include shipping to northern america (Canada+USA). 

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to ship overseas because it's very expensive to do so in Quebec when you don't have "professionnal rates".


Lingerie :



What Katie Did Maitresse bullet bra black in 34C
I adore this bra but unfortunately the fit isn't right on me
It's completely new I just tried it around the house

BULLET BRA retails for 31£ (49$)on WKD website. I sell it for 30$(incl shipping US/Canada)

***

What Katie Did Maitresse narrow suspender belt

There was a mistake in sizing.I ordered a 12 & I was astonished it was way too big on me. Then I looked closer & saw it was labelled a size UK 18/US 14 ! THIS would fit a size L/XL.

I'm selling this to get another one hopefully without the same issue !

GARTER BELT retails at 31£ (49$) on WKD website. I sell it for 30$ (incl shipping US/Canada)

***

Clothing : 

Collectif Clothing Dolores cream hawaïan dress size UK 8

beautiful cream, grey & soft green hawaïan print. super cute wiggle style. Too snug on my hips :(. Will fit XS/S.

New with tag...I sell this for 35$ (incl shipping US/canada) 

***

Collectif Clothing Dolores coral dress size UK 8

same problem as the one before...too snug on my hips. It's a beautiful bright coral peach color that's perfect for summertime.
Will fit XS/S. 

Got it for 45£. New with tag I sell it for 40$(including shipping US/canada)

***

Collectif Clothing Regina Doll in brown leopard velvet size UK 8

Beautiful neckline on this bold leopard swing dress. I'm selling it cause my boyfriend isn't a fan. Will fit a XS/S.

New with tag, I sell this dress for 30$ (incl shipping US/Canada)

***

Sourpuss TeeShirt with psycholibilly print size S

Don't see myself wearing this much. will fit XS/S. very fitted.

15$ (incl shipping US/Canada)

***

Latex :

Westward Bound 3 pieces red (black accent)latex outfit (UK 10) Will fit a Small.

the top. It's a very fitted vest top. UK10.

detail of the tag.

the skirt. It's a flirty skater skirt. Very cute. UK10.

Elbow lenght black latex gloves. size Small.

Worn once for the Montreal fetish weekend fashion show. 150$ (incl shipping US/canada)

***

If you're interested please send me a message at violavonkitten@gmail.com

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions ! 

Viola


No comments:

Post a Comment